1) You can't go wrong with attractively framed art prints for Christmas gifts, you support artists and give something unique and valuable to treasure. Pop culture mash-up art is extremely popular and the Ukiyoe Heroes are my favorites. Combining ancient Japanese screen printing tradition with "modern" digital era heroes was a stroke of genius. Read about the artists (fellow Japanophiles) and their incredibly detailed process!
2) Maiden Voyage merchandise is so well-designed, with goods for everyone in your life. The cotton shirts have a vintagey buttery soft feel, the branding is printed on the inside back where the tag should be (no itchy tag and you're not a walking billboard, yay!) and the designs are incredible. Check out their art prints, t-shirts, and patches.
3) Your fur-child deserves Christmas goodness, too! I love these mod cat/dog furniture pieces, incredibly beautiful pieces to match a vintage-style home. Via on Modernist Cat Etsy.
4) I had to throw in love for this cozy wool cat caves, too. Via Love Cat Caves Etsy.
5) Fresh new calendars and planners help you conquer a new year! I love beautifully designed planners by The Big Calendar on Etsy organizing goods byOne Canoe Two. (Their perpetual calendar is excellent for a small biz owner to document sales/spending attractively!) I'm always looking for planner recommendations, send 'em over if you have some.
Vitamix pictured with the sandwiches, soups, pies, & other things I've made with it!6) I can't recommend the Vitamix Blender enough as a gift for your family and/or yourself. I've used many different blenders and they do the job, but the Vitamix makes the healthy lifestyle a breeze for a busy person. In minutes I make and clean-up nutritious meals. If you buy through this link to get free shipping!
7) And now for the giveaway! You know I love my organic skin care goodies. I was given the opportunity to sample Annmarie Gianni's products and was thoroughly impressed with the performance and quality. They're scented with incredible smelling essential oils, are100% natural and bottled beautifully in dark glass to protect photo-sensitive active ingredients. (Everything in their shop is 20% off this week.)
Giveaway Rules: They let me give away a bottle of their delicious smelling, creamy Aloe Herb Cleanser! In order to enter leave simply leave a comment letting me know what content topics you'd love to see me write into the new year and include your e-mail so I can contact you if you win! I will announce the winner December 11th.
For extra entries (leave a separate comment for each action you perform) you can: 1) follow Thrift Core on twitter 2) Follow Thrift Core on Instagram 3) Follow Thrift Core on Facebook 4) Follow the Thrift Core blog