1) Copyblogger: The premiere resource for online copywriting news, tips, tricks, and information.
Must Read: Content Marketing 101. Their Headline Writing section can't be missed, either.
3) Penelope Trunk: Penelope Trunk's "controversial" blog is all abut the intersection of work and life, but her practical business tips can be applied to blogging.
Must Read: How to Blog an excellent and unconventional guide. I love it's brutal honesty.
4) Simple Dollar's "Building a Better Blog" A comprehensive and practical 31 part series (!!!) on starting a successful blog.
5) Scoutie Girl: I just started reading this blog- but I love it so far. It's not a blogging resource, but it is a practical business resource for creatives.
Must Read: This blog fits right in with my niche, there's even a Thrifted Thoughts section! (Written by Lia, who owns the thrifty blog Mod Nest
Check out my business and blogging tips:
- The Secret Ingredient to Blogging Success: Passion
- 5 Ways to Use Twitter to Engage Your Community
Brittni is an excellent writer with valuable tips of her own to share. A recent post of hers I love is: 5 Tips for Working from Home and Getting Things Done, written for Lauraroeder.com.
Be Yourself: I haven't finished reading every single one of these resources, nor do I follow their rules like they're blogging bibles. These are essentials guides that will help you become a better blogger, but remember to stay true to yourself. Keep blogging, keep trying new things. You'll continue to develop techniques that work for you.