*I love that Adventure Time, Squirtle, and Captain America/Batman Cat Fan Art Up There!
You could be chatting in the grocery line with someone who will change your personal or business life forever and giving them your card before you go on your way provides that vital snapshot of what you do and who you are. I have made lasting connections, friends, and cold hard cash just by always having business cards on me! (Have you ever had to scramble for paper and a pen to leave a number? NOT a good look. Better to present a beautiful, branded card!) I'm excited the PrintKeg.com has offered 500 free business cards to THREE lucky winners! You've got a high chance of winning this one!
Here's How You Can Win: (Leave Separate Comments for Each Action!)
1) Leave a comment on this post telling me your #1 goal for the new year!
2) INCLUDE YOUR E-MAIL in that comment so I can e-mail if you win.
3) Bonus Extra Entry: Follow This Blog (With Feed Burner, Blog Lovin, whatever works for you.)
4) Bonus: Follow Thrift Core's Facebook
5) Bonus: Follow Thrift Core's Twitter
6) Bonus: Follow Thrift Core's Instagram
7) Bonus: Follow Thrift Core on Blog Lovin
I'll Follow-up with the winner on January 14th, Good Luck! If you need business card or banner design I offer it and other services, send me an e-mail if you're interested.
* PrintKeg is not a Thrift Core sponsor and I was not paid for this Giveaway post. I sold my "soul" (I Kid) for 500 free business cards instead.